When: Wednesday, 3/8/17 11:30am-12pm
Where: Ashley Pond, 2599 Trinity Drive, Los Alamos
Hosted by Tina DeYoe, Elena E. Giorgi and Cristina Olds
Gathering and Celebration of Women and Men Allies!
Come to Ashley Pond during your lunch hour!!
– Women speakers from the Los Alamos Community
– Wear RED and your Pink Pussy-Cat hats in Solidarity with the national Day Without a Woman & International Women’s Strike Day (which are being celebrated on this day across the globe)!
– Group Celebration Picture for the Daily Post!
– Shop only at Women owned or co-owned businesses during this day
– Celebration of equity, justice, and the human rights of women! We recognize the intersecting identities of women and celebrate these intersections of identity this day!